[BEER] Beach Beer

Photo credited to Effa










BREWER: Furbrew
STYLE: Cream Ale
ABV: 4.2%
IBU: 16
PERCEIVED BITTERNESS: Moderate
EBC: 6
RATING: 4.5 out of 5




What can I say about this beer. It makes me want to be on the beach in the evening, listening to the sounds of the waves, as the sun settles on the horizon, with some friends by a fire, and likely some BBQ. We've been there all day chopping on meat along side this beer.

The beach beer from Furbrew is a nice smooth drinkable brew. The type of beer you could enjoy all day long. The cream ale is normal in its alcohol level and with only a moderate bitterness its a beer non beer drinkers could enjoy.

I enjoy it as a starter but for someone who is hop happy I find myself wanting to move on. That said it is often my starter to warm up the taste buds for more hop extreme companions. 

You can find Furbrew at:
8b/ 52 Tô Ngọc Vân, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội

Comments