[BEER] Blond Beer




BREWER: C-Craft
STYLE: Belgian blonde Ale
ABV: 4.5%
IBU: 10-12
PERCEIVED BITTERNESS: low
EBC: 4-6
RATING: 3 out of 5

The blond beer is a like drinking water in an oasis after a long trek through the desert. Blending so perfectly with the hot Hanoi days, even if it is simple in taste. A nice and refreshing beer that is drinkable for hours. The type of beer you want to be enjoying while at beer corner, but with an after flavor to give it more excitement. I can say it is the best light style beer you can get in the area. The Blond Beer has a normal level of ABV and a low perceived bitterness, so it will not kill your taste buds after several.

That said, I could not drink it for a long time as I would find myself getting bored. There is not enough of a flavor there and it is very subtle. I do like what I can taste, just sometimes, something being too subtle becomes easily lost. For those who just want an enjoyable beer, go for this. Those who want more, move on to their other selections.

You can find C-Craft at:
45A Lương Ngọc Quyến, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội

Comments