[BEER] Passion Wheat

Photo credited to Effa




BREWER: Furbrew
STYLE: American Wheat Ale
ABV: 4.5%
IBU: 18
PERCEIVED BITTERNESS: Low
EBC: 9
RATING: 5 out of 5

Wow this is a good one. I almost have no words for it. There is just a perfect balance between that bread like flavor of a wheat beer and the fruit flavoring. Yet, at times I can get almost a banana like flavor out of it more akin to a German wheat beer. In a way it is a interesting mix between the German and American styles. If I had to guess, batch to batch is slightly different because of the fact they use fresh fruit, but that is the gamble you take and I have never been disappointed.

This is a beer I highly recommend for anyone who does no like drinking beer. Even those you are hop heads like myself its a good beer for a break from your IPAs. The perceived bitterness is very low and with a normal ABV it is a accessible beer you can drink quite a bit of and because the taste is very balanced never get bored of it. I feel Thomas, the brewer knows what he is doing with his wheat beers.

You can find Furbrew at:

8b/ 52 Tô Ngọc Vân, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội

Comments