[BEER] Chinook IPA




BREWER: Furbrew
STYLE: American Indian Pale Ale
ABV: 6.9%
IBU: 30
PERCEIVED BITTERNESS: pronounced 
EBC: 12
RATING: 4.5/ 5

I know, it took me long enough to get to an IPA. It does not seem right as an American, a country currently obsessed with them. Yet the reason I stayed away for this long was they are already popular and many will go for an IPA even if they do not know much about them. So now on to the beer. This is a simple one and you know what that is a good thing. I enjoy that Thomas likes to experiment with beer and he should, but at the same time you need your solid pillars of beer. The chinook IPA is one. Made only with the Chinook hop and in every aspect of the brewing process (bitterness, flavor, aroma, and dry hopping). It is a simple beer and I am damn glad it exist.

You can find Furbrew at: 8b/ 52 Tô Ngọc Vân, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
                              The 100- 68/238 Âu Cơ, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội

Comments